10th September 2020
The health and safety of hall users and the general public is the utmost priority of the Trustees during this time of national and global crisis.
The hall will remain open in line with government guidelines as updated and amended from time to time. Government policy will determine any future changes to the hall policy.
- Hirers will provide a Risk Assessment before the period of hire commences. The period of hire will not commence until the Risk Assessment is in place.
- If at any time Social Distancing guidelines are not being adhered to the hirer will be asked to comply. Should the guidelines still not be adhered to the hirer will be asked to vacate the hall.
- Social Distancing guidelines will allow some groups to use the hall and some groups will not be able to use the hall. The Caretaker together with the management committee will decide, in consultation with the group concerned, whether the hall can be used safely.
- The Hirer will keep a record of attendees sufficient to allow 'Track and trace' should it be required.
- The maximum number of persons allowed in the hall is 30. That number includes all organisers, tutors, guest speakers etc.
- Every care will be taken to ensure the hall is clean at the start of the hire period. Hand sanitiser will be provided. Hirers are responsible for the safety of their guests or participants and they should check the cleanliness of the hall, toilets etc at the beginning of the hire period. The Hall should be left clean and tidy at the end in the normal manner.
- The hall remains available as a community resource to receive and drop off supplies as necessary within the community with particular emphasis on the elderly and vulnerable.
Nutley War Memorial CIO
9th September 2020